DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
VP of Quality Medical City Fort Worth
Serving as a member of the Senior Leadership/Executive Team, administers the Quality Management/Infection Control, Risk Management/Patient Safety, CDIs, Medical Staff Services, Advanced Clinicals, and GME departments, which includes quality/resource management, infection control, and risk management. Under the supervision of the CEO, assists with the development, implementation and review of organizational performance improvement plans and departmental goals. Provides organization-wide leadership for performance improvement and regulatory compliance while achieving and maintaining hospital accreditation and licensing. Provides the organization with project management, teaching, coaching, and facilitating related to performance improvement, regulatory compliance and survey readiness based on the hospital mission, vision and facility goals.
Medical City Fort Worth is licensed for 320 beds and offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services in a wide range of specialties, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, surgical services, orthopedics, kidney transplants and emergency care. Part of the Texas Stroke Institute stroke care network, Medical City Fort Worth is a designated comprehensive stroke center and a Joint Commission chest pain center. Designated Magnet* for nursing excellence, the facility is also a Blue Zones Project workplace.
Benefits: We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1) Education and Training Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Healthcare related field required.
· Master's Degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration preferred.
· Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years healthcare experience in quality, patient safety, risk, infection control required.
· Progressive experience as a manager or director strongly desired.
· Broad knowledge and familiarity with healthcare-related regulatory and accreditation requirements.
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Joint Commission accreditation standards and survey methodology, CMS regulations, other Federal and State regulations related to healthcare management, Leapfrog, IHI Initiative and other patient care related organizations.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website