SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Healthcare Fort Worth Work Schedule: RN Seasonal PRN CVICU Nights $57/hr and $4,000-Completion Bonus About Medical City of Fort Worth Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Magnet Re-designation December 2015
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND STUDEN LOAN FORGIVENESS PROGRAMS
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Why CVICU at Medical City?
The cardiac team at Medical City of Ft. Worth is committed to providing advanced, comprehensive heart and vascular care to our patients, their families, and the community. Medical City has been recognized as a leading center for cardiac care in the Dallas - Fort Worth area and provides some of the fastest heart attack treatment times in Tarrant County. The team at Plaza Medical Center can remove a heart patient's blockage in about half the time of the average U.S. hospital – 45 minutes from the time a heart patient arrives at our door to the time he or she is diagnosed, treated with angioplasty or another cardiac procedure, and stabilized.
The CVICU RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent 2yrs acute care CVICU required. Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021
Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36 week season.
All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
QualificationsMinimum Position Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN required
- Current certification as a BLS.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN experience
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website