SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Fort Worth Work Schedule: PRN Neuro Surgical-Med Surg Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit – RN
- The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial PlannerPOSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the nurse manager or designee, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to identified needs of the general medical/surgical and/or bariatric patient. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization. Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. ="https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
- Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- 1-2yrs Medical Surgical, Neuroscience or Orthopedics preferred
- Bariatric experience highly preferred
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- BCLS certification
- Specialty certification preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website