SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a PBX Operator.We are seeking a PRN PBX Operator at Medical City Ft Worth to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care. The PBX Operator responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous communication practice. The PBX Operator is responsible for the following:
- Responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous communication practice.
- Provides the appropriate overhead paging and utilization of the Inforad paging software to page with internal pagers.
- Monitors all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate personnel as required. Responds quickly and accurately to disaster and emergency situations as required, remaining calm.
- Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc. Identifies inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement and offers solutions to departmental processes
- Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets, telephones and other related equipment.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety and security of the PBX area. Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of patient and organizational data.
- Attends all in-services and other training as made available. Participates on committees and special projects as made available or requested.
- Responds timely and appropriately to all emergencies and calls to action.
- Regular attendance is required
- Ability to handle and effectively communicate with all levels of customers.
- Experience in Customer Service
- Previous PBX experience is desirable.
- At least a High School Diploma/GED
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website