DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Nurse Manager of Emergency Services and CDU Medical City Fort Worth
The Nurse Manager or Emergency Services manages patient care within the Emergency Department to provide a climate optimal for the provision of individualized goal directed nursing care that supports the mission, vision and values and patient promise of Medical City Fort Worth. The Nurse Manager of Emergency Services is expected to provide an environment where nurses practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for and supports the nursing staff's primary commitment to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family or community. Employees will recognize the population specific needs of the emergency patient and apply the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviors to meet those needs when performing patient care activities.
Medical City Fort Worth is licensed for 320 beds and offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services in a wide range of specialties, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, surgical services, orthopedics, kidney transplants and emergency care. Part of the Texas Stroke Institute stroke care network, Medical City Fort Worth is a designated comprehensive stroke center and a Joint Commission chest pain center. Designated Magnet* for nursing excellence, the facility is also a Blue Zones Project workplace.Benefits: We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
- Graduate of an accredited professional school of nursing with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in nursing required, Master's preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in a nursing supervisory role preferred.
- Current clinical practice in similar area of nursing within the last 3 years.
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) or ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course) certifications required; if not already certified must be obtain within one-year of date of hire.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification
- Prefer national certification in area of expertise (CEN, CNRN, CCRN, M/S, CNA).
- TNCC required within 6 months of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website