DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Nutrition Supervisor the Clinical Dietitian functions coordinates all phases of nutritional care including nutrition assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling of hospitalized patients. Performs duties in support of and in compliance with performance improvement plans, JCAHO, and other licensing, accrediting, and regulatory agencies. Employee will recognize the population specific needs of all patients and apply the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviors to meet those needs when performing patient nutritional activities.
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Fort Worth, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
QualificationsPOSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree and eligibility to sit for RD exam by completion of ADA accredited dietetics program.
- Clinical experience in an acute-care setting with predominant adult and geriatric population preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current registration through The American Dietetic Association as RD or RDE through the American Dietetic Association. If RDE, must pass RD exam within 6 months from hire date.
- Current licensure through The Texas State Board of Examiners of Dietitians or must obtain licensure within 6 months of hire date.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website