SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.The Certified Pharmacy Technician under supervision and direction of the Director, Clinical Pharmacists, Supervisors and Managers fills orders for pharmaceuticals and performs related duties. Assists a licensed Pharmacist in the preparation of medications as directed and in accordance with state or federal Pharmacy Laws. Provides professional, courteous and efficient customer service to Pharmacy customers in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization and the code of conduct of HCA. Employee will recognize the population specific needs of all patients.
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Fort Worth, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Graduate of an ASHP accredited pharmacy technician program preferred
- Hospital pharmacy experience preferred
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Current Pharmacy Technician Registration issued by the Texas State Board of Pharmacy (CPhT)
- IV Certification required (ASHP) within 6 months of hire or transfer into the position
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website