SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Dallas - Children's Hospital Registered Nurse / RN - Pediatric ICU | PICU Shift/Schedule: Seasonal PRN - Nights / 7p-7a
- Seasonal PRN Program Runs 06/06/2021 through 09/11//2021
- $57.00/hour base pay
- 12-hour schedules, Minimum 36 hrs/wk and minimum of 72 hrs a pay period
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Three (3) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
- During the course of the 14 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the seasonal program.
- Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Pediatric ICU RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Why work in our PICU?
- Our nurses are FAMILY!
- At Medical City Children's Hospital our nurse have a voice
- Low patient ratios
- Strong physician and nurse relationships
- Supportive Nurse Manager
- Training and Educational Opportunities for Advancement
The Pediatric ICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The PICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The PICU RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.About Medical City Children's Hospital
A specialized children's hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children's Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven't let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children—from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children's Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children—and their parents—the care and attention they deserve.
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive children's hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:•Craniofacial •Heart
•Hematology and Oncology•Nephrology •Neurosciences
•Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care. Combined with Medical City Dallas, we operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TX RN or valid compact license
2 years of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit experience
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website