DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Nurse Manager Antepartum and GYN
At Medical City Dallas, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
The Department Manager is responsible for all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility goals. The manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based on guidelines. Develops plan of care for service based upon RN assessment/ re-assessment. Is responsible for maintaining all requirements needed to function as a staff nurse in order to perform these duties in times of high census and or minimal staffing.
Medical City Dallas is an award-winning, 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,700 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields. Medical City Dallas offers hospitals that specialize in the care of children, women, and adults, as well as the heart and spine.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- BSN Required
- Five years of management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions preferred.
- High-risk Antepartum experience required. Fetal monitoring experience required.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Must be competent in Antepartum clinical practice.
Licensure and Certification:
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS provider
- NRP required within 3 months of hire
- Must successfully complete AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring Course within 1 year of hire or provide documentation of completion of the AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course
- Either ACLS or 2-Day EKG Course required within 6 months of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website