DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical Technologist - Bone Marrow Lab***Blood Bank Experience Preferred*** Work Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm with Rotating Call Location: Medical City Dallas Hospital Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Medical Technologist Job Summary: The Medical Technologist – Bone Marrow Laboratory is a Bachelor's prepared Medical Technologist who performs diagnostic tests and process procedures in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Self-motivated and expert critical thinking / problem solving skills related to lab activities.
- Skilled age specific / developmental diagnostic tests and staff education related to procedures, results and troubleshooting.
- Act as liaison / coordinator of laboratory activities with the medical staff, other departments, and hospital staff.
- Demonstrates commitment to world-class standards.
- Effective verbal, written and organization skills.
- 24/7 on-call responsibility.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Medical Technologist Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology, biological sciences or related field of study.
- Certification with MT ASCP, ABHI or equivalent is required.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website