DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Dallas
Manager Case Management
Responsible for management of services delivered by the Case Management Department, based on the hospital mission, vision and facility goals. Collaborates and coordinates with physicians and other department management personnel for the coordinated care performed in the department in conformance with recognized standards of practice for professional staff within department. Maintains effective communication. Develops and recommends policies, procedures and/or programs and processes to improve or enhance the quality, efficiency and of effectiveness of outcomes at MCDH.
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City Dallas offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs.
We operate as an 801-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City Dallas difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City Dallas to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
Benefits: We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Bachelor's degree in nursing is required; advanced degree preferred.
- Five (5) years progressive experience as Manager or Director of medium to large size acute care facility.
- Experience to include management of personnel, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing and physician relations
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Case management administration certification preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website