Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Associate IT Director with Medical City Dallas you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Dallas, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Medical City Dallas family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate IT Director to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Oversees and manages effective operation of the Information Technology in the zone and ensures strategic and operational alignment with all zone and facility business objectives and facility, division and HCA enterprise ITG goals and objectives.
The Associate Director of IT will:
- Ensures compliance with Service Level Agreement
- You will identify and coordinates resolution of IT issues
- Manage information security aspects for the Facility
- You will develop and execute a plan consistent with Information Technology Group (ITG) standards that aligns IT with facility business strategy and with Enterprise and Division business & IT strategy
- Develop Facility ITG capital & operating budgets
- Assist in development of Division and Corporate 3-yr IT strategic plans
- Communicate successes, challenges, opportunities, trends, and lessons regarding the Facility to Division CIO
- Cascade all information to direct reports & Facility-based ITG staff through face-to-face meetings and other communication mechanisms
- Plan & manage select Enterprise, Division, or Facility projects for the Facility (including communications) as project leader
- Coordinate and supports IT aspects of facility projects (e.g., construction, opening satellite clinic, remodel nursing unit)
- Understand the implications of technology solutions to Facility workflow & operations & communicate to stakeholders
- Identify process improvement opportunities & challenges and communicate them to appropriate Division IT leaders for planning & action
- Recruit, manage, lead, develop and retain ITG staff in Facility
- You will coach Directors and Associate Directors on mentoring practices
- Participate in Division IT succession planning activities with CIO
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of ITG operations including service desk, desktop and server support, networking, network security, computer operations, and customer service principles
- Strong leadership skills, personal drive, and ability to see projects through to execution in a matrixed environment
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 7 or more years in an IT environment with direct supervision required
- Valid state driver's license and proof of auto insurance
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Associate IT Director opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website