DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Discover HCA Physician Services Group
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Practice Administrator.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Seeking a Practice Administrator to lead our practices. You will manage a team of practice managers, work with staff and providers to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a leader like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will plan, develop, organize, implement and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
- You will manage staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling, driving professional development, and/or termination of employees as required
- You will be responsible for all practice receivables and collections practices
- You will review the practice's policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc.
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
- You will market the practice in the local community and maintain a good public relations program
- You will develop cost/benefit analyses of new patient care service and equipment to maximize patient revenues
- You will identify strategy for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- You will supervise and develop large staff of practice managers
What Qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred (appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements)
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in practice management of multiple locations
- Prior leadership or management experience in physician practice is highly preferred
- Experience managing multiple providers and staff is preferred
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes including marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business
- Some travel may be required
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website