DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Manager of Diagnostic Imaging where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Arlington today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Arlington, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Manager of Diagnostic Imaging for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Manager works in conjunction with the Director and Medical Staff to improve the patient and work flow via providing support, education and leadership to the technical staff. Supports the mission and vision of the Medical City Arlington. Perform administrative tasks, and radiologic procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
- Responsible for the day to day administrative and operational functions of the technical areas of the Imaging Department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of clinical procedures, equipment and policies - Hospital and Department - that are necessary for job performance, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
- Collaborates with other department leadership to develop and implement methods to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Coordinates the human resource and work activities of assigned staff associates and patient scheduling.
- Maintains and achieves daily productivity and quality assurance standards set by management. Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Authorized to access secure drug and biological storage areas when completing a medication management orientation and when necessary to perform, the assigned duties.
Located in Arlington, Texas, the facility was originally opened in August of 1976 as Arlington Community Hospital in a rural part of town. Medical City Arlington has developed into a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are more than 1,400 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Manager of Diagnostic Imaging opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current License as an (MRT) by the State of Texas required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) required.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Must be graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in performing all Radiologic procedures.
- Two (2) years experience as an Imaging Supervisor or Manager or five (5) years as a Chief Technologist preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulatories as well as Imaging Scheduling and Billing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website