DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
CT Technician Monday - Friday; 4:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Our competitive benefits package includes Company Matched 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition and Student Loan Reimbursement.
Medical City Arlington is a part of HCA, which was recently named to the list of World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th year in a row!The CT Technician:
- works in conjunction with the Chief Tech, Imaging Manager, Director and Medical Staff to improve the patient and work flow via providing support, education and leadership to the technical staff.
- performs CT procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
- Current License as an (MRT) by the State of Texas required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) (CT) required.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Must be graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Experience in performing all C.T. Scans and general Radiologic procedures
- Two (2) years experience as a C.T. Technologist preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website