SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse Case Manager
PRN-Monday, Friday and Sunday (every 8 weeks)
Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women's, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
The RN Case Manager (CM) will facilitate the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management. The RN CM will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization. The RN CM will identify potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes and will facilitate appropriate discharge plans.
• Develops a case management plan of care to include identified clinical, psychosocial and discharge needs
• Coordinates plan of care and ensures plan is documented in the medical record and is communicated to appropriate clinical disciplines
• Assumes a leadership role with the interdisciplinary team to manage care, through criteria driven processes, for the appropriate level of care, patient status and resource utilization
• Conducts interdisciplinary team meetings to provide a mechanism for all clinical disciplines to collaborate, plan, implement, and assess the plan of care
• Evaluates admissions for medical necessity using approved criteria at defined intervals throughout the episode of care
• Performs utilization management reviews and communicates information to third party payers
• Assesses patients' post discharge needs and facilitates the provision of services necessary to meet identified needs
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our Recruiter. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• ADN required; BSN preferred
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire
• Three years RN experience in an acute care setting preferred
• Case Management experience preferred
• Certification in Case Management or Utilization Review preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website