DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Food and Nutrition Aide. We are seeking a Dishwasher at Medical City Alliance for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women's, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
Under the direction of the Director of Food and Nutrition Services the FANS Aide Dishwasher / Porter ensures that all service ware and pots and pans are cleaned and sanitized according to hospital / regulatory standards. The FANS Aide Dishwasher / Porter also assists with tray delivery to patients, floor stock, and putting away food service supplies as needed.
- Cleans all service ware / patient dishes.
- Cleans and sanitizes pots and pans.
- Cleans and sanitizes food carts and assists with other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Notifies Environmental Services, Facilities, and Security whenever their assistance is needed.
- Maintains sanitation standards.
- Mops kitchen, cooler, freezer, and office floors as assigned.
- May assist with receiving and storage of food in compliance with regulatory standards such as JCAHO, CMS, Texas Department of Health, and the City of Fort Worth Health Department.
- Food handler's certification required within 10 days of employment.
- Minimum one year experience in a food service or customer service preferred, but not required.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website