DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Director Clinical Operations
Medical City Alliance
Under general supervision of his/her administrative report, this position is responsible for the efficient, effective running of the assigned unit. This includes, but is not limited to management of the budget, provision of patient care services, performance improvement, compliance with regulatory standards, and business development.
- Operates across organizational boundaries and recognizes implications of actions and plans
- Ensures Department/Unit provides positive customer service
- Identifies critical changes required to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Establishes clear Operational Unit goals and hold staff accountable for their responsibilities and performance
- Complies with professional regulations
- Makes timely, effective decisions
- Delegates responsibility effectively
- Motivates staff to be effective team members
- Fosters development of Department/Unit employees to enhance their ability to contribute to meet business goals
- Holds others accountable for reaching a given standard of performance
- Appropriately alters supervisory/management style to suit the situation and individuals involved
- Facilitates timely performance reviews
- Develops effective quality processes to improve quality of the department and hospital
- Facilitates staff education regarding current quality initiatives
- Performs all duties of an RN. Makes appropriate critical care decisions.
- Performs intervention based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports, and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women's, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.Benefits: We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred.
3 years management experience required, 5 years preferred.
- Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications
Registered Nurse License eligible to practice in the State of Texas required; current BLS required, ACLS required from HCA approved vendor; Advanced certification(s) preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website