SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CT Technologist.
Seeking a CT Technologist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
As a CT Technologist with Medical City Alliance:
- You will demonstrate responsibility and accountability in the performance of CT scans assessment and reassessment and implementation of the patient's orders
- You will complete appropriate documentation for each study performed
- You will maintain thorough knowledge of the scanners and exam protocols in order to ensure the highest quality procedures
- You will orient and mentor new staff members
- Under the supervision of a Radiologist, you will perform x-ray/fluoro procedures on patients
- You will explain procedures to patients and address their concerns
- You must be able to be on an on-call status and respond within thirty (30) minutes of notification
- Technical degree or vocational training
- Prefer at least 1 year of CT experience
- ARRT(R), ARRT (CT), MRT, and BLS
CT certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire date
Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 75-bed, acute care facility serving the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. The hospital offers a variety of services, specializing in women's, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Alliance is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency. Join us at Medical City Alliance, where we are committed to supporting healthcare professionals and ensuring their growth.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website