SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Echo Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Echo Tech Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates concern and empathy to patients.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in performing procedures, contributes of physician diagnosis, and provides care in a caring, compassionate, and respectful manner.
- Verifies physician order and reviews patient's cardiac history prior to the procedure. Prepares and positions patients and equipment in a safe, competent manner in accordance with established operating procedures.
- Performs echocardiography procedures/studies in accordance with established operating procedures and routines accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collects clear data for physician analysis of cardiac structure and functioning.
- Ensures reports are processed and report data is provided to physician at completion of procedure.
- Maintains effective communication with patient; provides explanation procedures within scope of practice
- Maintains proactive and effective communication with cardiologist regarding any unusual clinical findings or history. Demonstrates use of the interdisciplinary team approach to patient care; collaborates, confers and with physicians, colleagues and other members of the healthcare team as appropriate.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Supports physicians' need to operate in multiple work environments; provides assistance within scope of practice in ensuring physician can easily access and utilize services.
- Demonstrates a “patients first” approach to care.
- Demonstrates awareness and respect to the patient, family and/or significant others as an individual and family unit.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring orders match diagnosis to ensure proper reimbursement for services and ensures appropriate patient charges are recorded.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School/GED
- Vocational/Technical School
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required.
- Minimum 1 year recent Echo experience
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams and the most advanced medical technologies, Medical Center of Trinity, a new 340 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus, serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website