Do you have the careeropportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunityfor you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a PatientCare Technician (Non-Certified).
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent,patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care andimprovement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loanrepayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice managementsolution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcareprofessionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed toexcellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Patient Care Technician (Non-Certified) for our practice whoprovides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality,efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each otherand are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is asmeaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do inthis role:
- You will perform timely procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician
- You will assist with managing patient administrative functions including handling patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, collection of copays, and answering phones
- You will take patient histories and vital signs including ensuring all EHR is current
- You will assist physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals including maintaining supplies/equipment and sterilization
- You will assist in maintaining budgeted supply expense
WhatQualifications you will need:
- One year of experience in patient care is highly preferred
- Active and unrevoked medical assistant certification is highly preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks onFortune???s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCAranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one ofthe World???s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition ofexcellence. Intrigued? We???d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling,we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you arehighly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We areactively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We donot discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Apply on company website