Virtual Principal Investigator – Clinical Trials
Matrix Clinical Trials partners with leading medical centers, research institutions and vaccine trials to support critical trial logistics and the acceleration of the vaccine development process. Through its nationwide network of clinicians and state-of-the-art mobile health clinics, Matrix is reaching communities with barriers to healthcare access, while maintaining the highest standards for safety and effectiveness. This allows more vulnerable populations to participate in trials while reducing travel and other access barriers.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A change to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
Education and Experience:
- A valid medical degree within the country of practice with at least 3 years working as a licensed physician, as well as other medical licenses as may be required within the country (e.g. dispensing license)
- Valid registration as a medical practitioner, with a medical license in good standing and with unrestricted ability to practice in place of work, where applicable
- At least 3 years' experience working in clinical research with sufficient PI responsibility
- A valid ICH GCP certificate
- Exceptional general medical practitioner diagnosis and treatment proficiency
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atlanta, GA 30301. Primary Location: Atlanta, GA 30301. Job: Clinical—Principal Investigator or MD/DO. Regular Shift. 1099. Job Level: Virtual. No on-call, days, evening, nights and weekends if desired. Job, Clinical Trials. Pharmaceutical.
About the Position:
Conducts all clinical trials/studies according to International Conference on Harmonization-Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), local regulations, study protocol and applicable Matrix Clinical Trials policies, procedures and guidelines. Manages and oversees various studies simultaneously with the responsibility of both PI and sub-Investigator. Drives clinical oversight and quality of the studies at the site/virtually, or with PI oversight virtually across a site network. Ensures the medical well-being and safety of the study participants through the safe performance and execution of the clinical trials/studies. Works as part of a team, with focus on positive interactions with sponsors, clients and staff members across all aspects of the site network. Participates and engages in driving delivery of study targets, thereby contributing to the commercial success of the site network, which includes but is not limited to the following: participant recruitment, enrollment and retention. Focuses on own development of skills and expertise and assists with training, mentoring and general support to other investigators within the site network.
Virtual Principal Investigator – 1099 Contractor - Clinical Trials
Type: 1099 Contractor
Location: Retail and other community environments in State of Georgia
This would be a Retainer (Two installments)
+ additional compensation when assigned a Clinical Trial
Apply on company website