Are you a RN or LPN and...
Would you like to have a more direct impact on patients' lives completing quality gap visits?
If so, keep reading!
We are looking for Perdiem LPN or RN to go into members' homes and provide Quality Visits. Our clients, the health insurance companies, are held accountable for offering and providing quality care to their members. Matrix Medical Network has developed a Quality Visit Program to help close the gaps that are not being addressed through traditional methods. These Quality Visits are a way to connect with members and collect valuable information related to their health, while also providing the member with basic health education.
Type: Perdiem LPN or RN
Location: Work from home, traveling a radius around Springfield, OH
Salary: LPN - $33.00 per completed visit
RN - $38.00 per completed visit
Hours: Days. Flexible schedule. No-call or evenings.
For this role, you will be driving to the member's homes to conduct the visits. These Quality Visits include:
- Collection of a blood sample via finger stick, requesting a urine sample, and using equipment to screen for osteoporosis and/or to complete a diabetic retinal eye exam.
- Patient data is gathered which includes taking their blood pressure and documenting their height and weight.
- Patient education, with recommendations for follow up, as needed.
These Quality Visits take approximately 30 minutes to complete, and all screening and lab results are shared with the patient and the patient's primary care provider for appropriate continuity of care.
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum one (1) years of nursing experience. Current unrestricted licensure to practice as an RN in the state(s) to which the candidate is assigned
- Maintains nursing license in good standing
- Home care or hospice experience preferred
- Must have experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Meet company driving standards and possess valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Possess reliable means of transportation
- Meet company's automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
- Ability to independently travel to assigned locations
About Matrix Medical Network
Delivering quality and convenient healthcare requires a passion for understanding members' needs and subsequently assisting them in taking preventative measures to mitigate current or future health risks. Matrix Medical Network serves our Clients and their Health Plans by providing their members a deeper level of understanding of their needs through affordable access to preventive care. Our organization is founded on the principles associated with changing lives by delivering quality healthcare across the nation where people live and work. Matrix Medical Network thrives on that passion. Using a patient-centered approach, our clinicians seek to understand the current state of the members' health and support them in setting mutual, realistic goals.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Springfield, OH 45505 Job: Clinical— Perdiem Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. Springfield, OH 45505 Regular Shift. Schedule Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse Job Level: Day Job, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, evening or weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Perdiem Flexible Schedule RN or LPN, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
Apply on company website