Research Specialist, Clinical Trials (Remote)
Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
To learn more about Matrix Medical Network Clinical Trials please visit: https://matrixmedicalnetwork.com/clinical-trials/
What we offer:
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives that have positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who wants to make a difference
- Opportunities to travel
- Matrix Medical Network is proud to be a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Employer
- Three (3) years' experience as Clinical Research Coordinator with CRO/PharmaCo/Research Site
- Experience with Regulatory Process and document preparation
- Experience with Budget/Finance
- Bachelor's degree
- Industry certification (e.g., ACRP CRC Certification) Recommended
- Ability to communicate and present information clearly in scientific and clinical settings
- Knowledge of the components needed to execute and effective clinical plan and protocols
- Understanding of Protocols
- Ability to create study materials such as source documents
- Ability to travel to customer sites
- Strong communication skills for cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team or independently
- Relentless focus on quality, compliance, and operational excellence
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scottsdale, AZ 85258, Remote, Primary Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Job: Research Specialist, Clinical Trials, remote, Regular Shift. Full Job Level: Day Job, Travel, Monday, Friday. Job, work at home opportunity, clinical trials, ACRP, CRC, clinical trials research, CRO, project management, Remote Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Pay, hours.
About the Position:
Type: Full Time Regular
Compensation: Base + year's of experience
Location: Primary location is 9201 E. Mountain View, Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Position is remote.
Hours: Days, Evenings, occasional weekends and flexible
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, paid time off, paid holidays and eligible for tuition discount to name a few.
The Research Specialist coordinates clinical trial operations across sites and between involved parties / key roles (e.g., trial operations managers, PMs from CRO, sponsor, and Matrix) to ensure streamlined execution/logistics, optimal patient experience, effective resource allocation, and high quality (e.g., compliance, protocol and SOP adherence).
Coordination of clinical trial operations
- Coordinates trial operations between involved parties / key roles (e.g., trial operations managers, PMs from CRO, sponsor, and Matrix)
- Collaborates across stakeholders to ensure consistent implementation of SOPs, quality controls, and adherence to clinical standards
- Provide guidance to clinical managers and PMOs as directed
- Work with trial site manager to ensure E2E documentation implemented, organize and manage participants
- Participate in weekly process meetings with partner client team
Support planning and RFPs
- Provides feasibility input for trial proposals / protocols
- Supports execution planning phase of trials
- Responsible for understanding Protocols and being a team resource as it relates this information
- Responsible for reviewing and/or creating Standard Operating Procedures
Apply on company website