Data Processing Coordinator
The Data Processing Coordinator position is responsible for ensuring all deliverables of the medical records department are met. This includes completing the address research and processing of medical records to include Member / PCP Medical Record Request Fulfillments, member / PCP lab result mailing, and other post assessment mailings. This position will reconcile, safeguard, and prepare Comprehensive Health Assessments (CHA) and other mailings for delivery to external customers and vendors in accordance with formatting / packaging procedures and adherence to Protected Health Information (PHI) governance. This position will ensure the quality of the research of the department through continued audits and compliance checks.
Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare or business related field or equivalent work experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
Two years experience in healthcare environment, office management / processing, and / or customer service preferred.
Strong problem solving / critical thinking skills.
Practiced in safeguarding Protected Health Information (PHI) procedures.
Professional interpersonal skills and a collaborative teamwork style.
Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office, with emphasis in Excel.
No direct supervisory responsibilities.
No Travel Required
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
- Responsible for all post assessment deliverables; PCP Summary Reports, Member Requests, and Lab Results to assigned members or clients
- Research and validate member and PCP addresses to ensure accurate delivery in accordance with client standards
- Generate, process and balance outtake files as needed for pre-audit and final Invoicing
- Prepare and package files and HRAs for delivery to external customers and vendors, to include formatting and naming conventions verification, with adherence to established sFTP and mailing procedures for safeguarding PHI
- Process PCP Summary Reports using established criteria / procedures, including PDF pull and Client Report.
- Coordinate and manage the Member Request process for medical records
- Problem solve report generation and balancing errors, to include correction/coordination of file correction
- Conduct vendor quality audits and internal staff audits to ensure quality
- Process and follow up on returned mail research to identify trends and opportunities for improvement with the research team and overall process
- Processes incoming mail, creating files and research of issues as appropriate
- Communicates effectively with individuals and groups regarding confidential and sensitive information
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with co-workers, external agencies, providers, legal representatives and the public
- Special projects and/or duties as assigned
- Assist in improving the process related to this function for the organization. This is not inclusive but would include: the reporting tools, the flow of information from throughout the organization and the communication plans and the security of information
Apply on company website