Compassionate health care, close to home.
It's why you're the best in healthcare.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - PRN
Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life. If you have the passion to significantly impact plan members' quality of life, come and join Matrix!
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of PA licensure
- Current RN and NP or PA licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
- Current CPR certification
- Current NCCPA Certification
Pertinent Clinical Work Experience
- NP – Must also have: Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
- PA- Minimum3 years practicing experience as a licensed Physician Assistant
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Travel may be required
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must have proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations
- Work Environment
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment.
- Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to variable temperatures, fumes or airborne particles, pets, blood and other body fluids. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The time will be split between administrative and clinical duties based on the needs of Matrix Medical Network.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Henrietta, NY 14467. Primary Location: Henrietta, NY 14467. Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner or NP or Physician Assistant or PA-C. Regular Shift. PRN Job Level: Day, Night Job, Travel, Monday - Sunday. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Home Visits, SNF, Telehealth, Retail and other community environments, PRN, Temporary Assignment, Job Type, standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, Hours.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP)/Physician Assistant (PA-C) acts as part of the clinical services team and may be providing direct patient care in nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities (SNF), telehealth and in-home visits or working in an Employee Health and Wellness Service (EHWS) setting in a client location. Depending on the nature of the assignment, the NP may conduct assessments to members in skilled nursing facilities, in an in-home or telehealth settings. Assignments in the EHWS role would entail working directly with the clients' employee.
Type: PRN Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth, Retail and other community environments in Henrietta, NY 14467
Hours: Days, Nights, Weekends. Flexible schedule.
Salary: $90 per completed assessment (25/mo= $2,250.00)
Apply on company website