The Mission of the Matrix-mobile fleet team is to maximize and optimize the mobile clinic (MC) experience for our patients and employees.
The Fleet Coordinator is responsible for owning the day-to-day management of our overall Mobile Clinic fleet vehicle quality, health, condition, operation, and availability of each Unit in their district. The coordinators will be responsible for the management and processing of the fleet transactions to include maintenance/repairs/PMs, registration, compliance, or fuel cards.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree required
- Maintenance & repair experience with diesel (mid to heavy duty) vehicles in a commercial fleet environment
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of fleet management experience
- Excellent MS Office (Outlook, Word & PowerPoint) skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate with suppliers and key stakeholders in a professional and constructive manner
Responsibilities and Deliverables
Fleet Operational Support:
- Maintenance/Repairs: Handle, schedule and resolve emails and phone calls from our mobile clinic staff when MCs experience vehicle related downtime issues, due to failures, recalls, or warranty.
- Preventative Maintenance (PMs): Each coordinator will be responsible for the planning, scheduling, and coordination for the PMs and cleanings (inside/outside) of each MC and any related equipment (generators).
- DOT Inspections: Schedules and coordinates annual DOT maintenance inspections for each unit.
- Fleet Compliance:
- Registration: Each coordinator will be responsible to have a valid registration and plate for each MC. Coordinators will be responsible for completing any local DMV requirements.
- Fuel Cards: Coordinators are responsible for the issuance and management of our MC fuel cards.
- Toll transponders: Coordinators are responsible for the issuance, payment, and management of transponders where applicable.
- Storage: Coordinators will locate, schedule and coordinate the move of units into Storage facilities during inactivity.
- Vendor Management: Establish and maintain vendor partnerships to ensure quality and reliable work.
- Reporting & Tracking: Ensure accurate record keeping for all vehicle related service events: clinic failures, MC design issues, fleet related process gaps, and PM events.
- Analyze fleet management data, prepare analyses with recommendations to eliminate downtime or reduce costs.
- Communication: Engage Mobile Clinic field staff management daily to solicit feedback and resolve issues
- Expense Management: Coordinators will be responsible for receiving the necessary pre-approval when applicable, and subsequent payment of maintenance, repairs, supplies, and storage costs.
- Prepare, process and submit monthly expense reconciliation/reports.
- New MC Production: Coordinators will be responsible for the ordering, storage, quality inspection, and final installation of equipment and supplies at our MC production vendor.
- Telematics: Responsible for the coordination and installation of each hardware device. Responsible for utilizing the online platform, and accessing data and reporting for your District's MCs.
Apply on company website