Bring care and compassion to people in need. It's why you're the best in healthcare.
Certified Medical Assistant/Nursing Assistant or Medical Screening Techs - PRN Traveler for 8 to 12 week assignments
Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We care profoundly for the patients we serve and now more than ever communities and employers need the support. If you have the passion to significantly impact plan patients' health and communities we serve, come and join Matrix!
Type: PRN Traveler Certified Medical Assistant/Nursing Assistant/Medical Screen Tech
Location: Retail and other community environments in Chicago, IL 60290
Hours: Days, Nights, Weekends. Flexible schedule.
Salary: $20 per hour with Crisis Pay, Weekend, and Night Differential
Travel Assignment with Completion Bonus
Requirements for this role include:
- Current certification as a Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide.
- 1 year of experience in healthcare.
- A valid state driver's license.
- Must have good computer skills as we do all charting electronically.
Educational Requirements for Med Screening Tech:
- High school or equivalent
- Associates degree preferred
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and/or Medical Assistants certification (s) preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Infant, child and adult minimum requirement. BLS or ACLS preferred.
- Current TB and Flu vaccine verification documents required
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a retail facility.
- Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chicago, IL 60290. Primary Location: CHICAGO, IL 60290. Job: Clinical—CNA/CMA. Regular Shift. PRN Traveler Job Level: Day, Night Job, Travel, Monday - Sunday. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Retail and other community environments, PRN, Temporary Assignment, Job Type, standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, Hours.
The Certified Medical Assistant/Nursing Assistant works as part of the Team, providing education and counselling support and basic assessment and first aid (ear ache, sprains) in the facility. The provider would triage to the PCP if further workup is needed and no prescribing of medication is required.
Apply on company website