Clinical RN Manager - Los Angeles, CA (Remote Opportunity)
We are looking for dedicated Providers just like you!!!
The Clinical Registered Nurse Manager (CRNM) will oversee the daily clinical operations for Matrix Clinical Services programs and/or clients. The CRNM will monitor and performance manage the field staff. This oversight will be done in partnership with the CRNM and with oversight from the Clinical Services/Clinical Operations Directors. The CRNM will manage the implementation of defined strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of business goals on a daily basis. This position is directly responsible for creating a work environment that embraces continuous improvements in quality and timeliness within the Clinical Services programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate effective written communication skills including but not limited to writing reports and correspondence.
- Day-to-day oversight and supervisory responsibilities with team within assigned area
- Must be able to demonstrate effective verbal communication skills, including but not limited to speaking effectively to members, providers, families and staff and listening to members, providers and families
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and use time effectively and efficiently. Concentrates efforts on priorities.
- Demonstrated successful experience working in an environment of change.
- Effectively copes with change and uncertainty; responds and “shifts gears” comfortably
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both external and internal customers, acts with customers in mind.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, and gain their trust and respect.
- Proven ability to asses and care for members. Demonstrated ability to recognize conditions, characteristics and behaviors that place seniors at risk.
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; empowers others; makes each individual feel his/her work is important.
- Uses logical methods to solve problems with effective solutions; looks beyond the obvious for solutions.
- Is action oriented and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Must be able to demonstrate computer skills, including use of email and Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience as an RN
- Demonstrated record of consistently achieving clinical performance metrics in current
- Minimum 1 year of management and leadership experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current RN licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Travel required
- Must be able to drive a vehicle and meet company driving standards
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must meet company's automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations
Physical and Psychological Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting due to excessive driving
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crouching, crawling and/or stretching from seated or standing positions
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate medical equipment, computer tablet, computer keyboard, telephone, copier, calculator and other office equipment
- Requires close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust visual focus, hearing and smelling
- Must be able to communicate information via telephone or computer
- Requires moderate to intense concentration due to complexity of the job
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Must be able to observe “Universal Precautions” for blood-borne pathogens and body fluids
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manages the overall operational functions of the field team to include; interviewing, onboarding, and providing ongoing coaching.
- Selects the most qualified individuals from inside or outside the organization; is confident in the selection; selecting capable, diverse and talented individuals.
- Identifies and provides suggestions for process improvement opportunities
- Assesses contract workforce member visit quality and performance metrics
- Performs quality audits and offers timely feedback to identify gaps in compliance with plan/company standards and recommends remediation plans
- Serves as field clinical expert and resource to trouble-shoot problems regarding documentation questions, assessments, and completeness of work
- Establishes clear directions; sets challenging objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
- Addresses poor performance/behavior in a timely manner; regularly reviews and coaches team members to correct performance/behavior issues
- Fosters and promotes teamwork and a culture of inquiry and learning
- Communicates policies and procedures, and expectations of staff
- Participates in all mandatory compliance and other training programs, seeks guidance for compliance-related concerns and adheres to all applicable laws, regulations and Matrix Medical Network policies and procedures
- Ensures that training needs are being assessed and met
- Performs other duties as assigned
Apply on company website