Business Development/ Contract Lead
The primary role of this position is leading the contract management lifecycle. However, this person will play a critical role in assisting the account management team with operational support, SME interaction, and other functions as assigned. The split in these responsibilities is approximately 65% contracts and 35% business support for the account management team. This position will support the Account Management team as a subject matter expert and is the first point of contact with our legal team as well as all key leadership stakeholders and subject matter experts regarding contract management. Additionally, this position has a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree required, MBA and Six Sigma experience preferred
- 5 to 7 years of progressive responsibilities with quantifiable results in contract administration and/or operations/process management.
- A minimum of 3 years solid contract management and operations/process management experience in a health-care environment, preferred
- Detailed-oriented, and possessing highly successful vetting skills to proactively identify potential barriers/ road blocks.
- Comfortable interacting with C-suite executives
- Contract management software skills
- Experience leading the efforts associated with the contract Life Cycle Management Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated time restraints
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to work against a plan, meet deadlines and produce deliverables relative to target dates
- Exceptional consulting skills and customer savviness; experience managing, defining, leading and successfully delivering on-time initiatives
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and lead across internal constituencies regardless of title or authority
- Proven ability to apply process acumen to process improvement projects, with measurable business performance improvement outcomes, independently and successfully
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required.
- Evaluation, revision, negotiation of contracts in compliance with company, industry and client guidelines, while ensuring contract accuracy
- Serve as main point of contact to disseminate and facilitate feedback from both internal and external partners to ensure timely resolution of open action items
- Maintenance of all provider and payer contract templates including all contract records and related documentation and communication
- Monitoring and completion of contract close-outs, extensions or renewals as appropriate
- Routing and triaging contracts internally for subject matter expert and key stakeholder review, input and approval
- Coordinating prioritization of contracts with the VP of Account Management and communicating that prioritization to the rest of the business.
- Communication of complex issues in a comprehensive concise manner
- Creation and maintenance of proper Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) documentation related to Matrix Medical Network's operation and support teams and industry guidelines
- Oversee the utilization and maintenance of a contract management system
Apply on company website