Business Architect (Remote)
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Matrix Medical Network IT delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies to support all these lines of business, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions.
At Matrix, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives that have positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who wants to make a difference
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA/MHA or other advanced degree preferred
- Excellent communications skills – written, PowerPoint and oral
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a business analyst, solution architect or product manager
- Detailed process analysis design and evaluation skills required
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and use time effectively and efficiently
- Self-motivation, proactive thinking and ability to work independently
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Consulting experience a plus
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location: Remote or Scottsdale, AZ 85258.
Job: Information Technology - Business Transformation Services - Business Architect
Full Job Level: Full Time Salaried
Work from home opportunity
About the Position:
Type: Full Time Regular
Location: Remote or Matrix Medical Network Corporate Office 9201 E Mountain View Road, Suite 220, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Hours: Days and Occasional Weekends
Salary Range: $110,000 to $130,000
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and holiday pay, 401K with company matching, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, health savings account, flexible spending accounts.
What to Expect:
This role will be focused on translating business and product requirements into user journeys and application design to optimize workflows and efficiency. The role will require deep understanding of process design, application workflows and business requirements.
As a part of the Office of Transformation, this role will work closely with IT, Product and Operations leadership. This will also collaborate frequently with leaders in Change Management and PMO functions. Success in this position will require business and IT acumen, excellent communication skills, process analysis & design, user journey expertise and the ability to collaborate with highly Matrixed teams on fast moving initiatives. Excellent candidates will also be well versed in business KPIs and application architecture
- Works closely with product teams, technical architects and business leaders to design solutions and enablement strategies for complex business requirements and strategies
- Develops detailed value streams to support business case development, solution design and agile development processes
- Creates detailed process maps tied to user journeys, value streams and business requirements
- Partners with Business leaders to define KPIs for technical solutions IT enabled processes
- Develops capability focused roadmaps and process designs for enablement of business product strategies
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver business architecture artifacts needed for End to End Architecture & Solution Architecture Approach deliverables
- Leads, builds, manages, and enhances business capability model along maturity / optimization framework to drive enablement of the longer-term roadmap
- Takes an active role in enterprise portfolio and architecture planning by assessing and rationalizing proposed enterprise capabilities
- Robust strategic thinking and business impact awareness in order to define practical solutions that align with corporate strategy
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website