We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSpecialist, ImplementationOverview
The Customer Implementation System (CIS) Team works in partnership with the Customer Delivery, Global Products & Services and Account Teams in the AP region focusing on providing expert consultation, leading implementation and post production project support on all of MasterCard Core and Emerging Products for our existing & new customers in the region
We have team members based throughout our Asia Pacific offices in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and Australia.
• Support processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. Deliver standard implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations
• Build and maintain effective communication channels across the regional team to share information, enhance team culture and ensure shared ownership
• Ensures customer satisfaction is measured through regular implementation administration of post-implementation and in-progress reviews.
• Drive projects to success metrics established with the customer and ensure application of Product Delivery best practices and methodologies
• Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Guide customers through applicable Mastercard processing rules, specification and documentation
• Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc.) to be provided by customers,
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
• Assess the implementation readiness of new products and work with relevant stakeholders to identify the implementation gaps and ensure their closure before onboarding.
All About You
• Suitable candidates will ideally have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business
• Previous experience in managing customer projects that guided through our defined plans
• Previous experience working with “Information Technology” systems, with basic understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• Understanding of payment transaction processing and industry business principles.
• Understanding of Mastercard's payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles is highly desirable
• Understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for Mastercard brands
• Understanding of Webservices, API Integration patterns, and ISO standards for client onboarding.
• Ability to interact well with the customer and lead the conversations in person or over the phone.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-Starter with a desire to learn independently
• Good project management skills
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Ability to understand theory /principles and apply it in the environment
• Ability to work as a part of a cross functional team and be able to coordinate with other teams to achieve the outcome.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website