We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst API and TokenizationOverview
This exciting opportunity is with Mastercard's EU Merchant Solution team and focuses on making Mastercard the best way to pay, by raising the bar of consumer digital experience at the point of initiation (POI).
This critical role sits at an intersection of customer, product innovation and engineering, and provides incredible opportunity for learning, organization visibility and career growth. Every day, you will be solving real world challenges and utilizing your product and engineering skills to design the best in class scalable solutions with the customers.
This role is responsible for leading the partner (PSP/ISV) engagement plan to scale Click to Pay and Tokenization in Europe. The Solution Enablement Analyst will work with the product, sales and delivery teams to ensure the organization successfully executes on the plan.
• Support successfully implementation of key reference customers (PSP/ISV and merchants) to provide proof points in Europe
• Provide specialist support to the sales teams in pre and after sale partner/merchant
• Ability to lead technical discovery and solution development workshops with the customers and design best in class consumer experiences and scalable technical solutions that delivers on the business goals
• Provide expert level product/technical implementation support to customers implementing the solutions
• Be a point of contact representing individual projects on market-level program calls
• Ability to communicate situationally with technically literate and non-literate to build and implement new features as required
• Regularly interact with regional product management, and global product, Customer Experience, and technical teams to develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the products
• Provide feedback loop to regional product managers about product issues and findings
• Liaise with the support organization to ensure key customer operational and support issues are managed effectively and the sales teams are adequately briefed on any issues
• Manage and Implement Sales pipeline tracking in all markets
• Support franchise onboarding of new partners
All About You
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar B.S. degree from an accredited college/university
• Experience in a product management or technical support role
• Experience supporting teams integrating API or similar web-based technologies into existing systems.
• High attention to details, adaptable, executes with a sense of urgency and strong planning and organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills; is able to explain technical topics in simple terms; is able to think quickly and react to client-impacting situations
• Self-motivated and able to work on several projects at the same time
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Focused on continuous improvement both personally and commercially
• Experience with Windows/Linux/Web server configuration a plus.
• Market experience in a major PSP would be desirable
• Ability to travel
• Language: Spanish and Italian are appreciated but not mandatory
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website