We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleProject Manager, Technology Mergers & Acquisitions - Mastercard Launch 2023The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience.
The Mastercard Operations & Technology (O&T) Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team supports the lifecycle of technology related M&A activities, from target identification, strategic company/partner technology evaluations, technology due diligence, to the support of integrations.
Project Managers on this team may be involved with:
· Process optimization through analysis and brainstorming regarding technology Mergers & Acquisitions Integrations
· Planning and execution of current technology Mergers & Acquisitions activities happening at Mastercard
All about You
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program majoring in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field with a graduation date of Fall 2022 or Spring 2023
· Strong interest in technology
· Inquisitive and logical mindset
· Strong organization, communication, and project management skills
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website