We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Deals & Division FP&AOverview:
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Financial Planning & Analysis function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements
This Manager position will act as the single point of contact providing centralized oversight for multi-market deals, ensuring correct set up in financial systems and consistent and accurate incentive calculation, budgeting and forecasting that will enable all regions to reflect the deal accurately on their P&Ls.
• Implementation of multi-market deals
o Acts as central point of contact, managing implementation of the deal through liaison with Regional/Divisional finance teams across FP&A, Controllership and GBSC
o Coordinates initial CRS and billing implementation to ensure completeness and consistency across all regions. This centralised oversight will lead to more timely and accurate accounting of contra revenues – especially for incentives that are based on performance across multiple markets
• Ongoing planning activities for multi-market deals
o Responsible for budgeting and forecasting the deal globally and communicating all relevant information to impacted divisions/regions to incorporate into divisional/regional P&Ls
o Responsible for full deal workbook setup and ongoing reviews, updates and payments calculations - centralised planning will provide improved understanding of global customer profitability
o Ad hoc responsibilities such as impairment review
o Drive continuous improvement of the Multi-Market deal implementation and planning RACI process
• Guide and Mentor the team
All About You:
• Educational qualification - Chartered Accountant or CPA or MBA Finance
• Experience in varied financial roles with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management
• Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and experience with financial systems/applications (e.g. Hyperion and Oracle)
• Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
• Strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
• Good influencing skills, she/he must be able to communicate and present to the management team, she/he must also be persuasive with a considerate but firm touch
• Good work ethics, hands-on, meticulous, but also be able to step back and see the bigger strategic picture.
• Strong relationship management and networking skills.
• Maturity to challenge ideas and balance opportunities and threats.
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple activities of different nature in a condensed timeframe
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website