We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleLead Content Management Strategy AnalystContent Strategy and Development (CS&D) provides the technical and operational information that customers and stakeholders need to do business with Mastercard. CS&D is committed to driving the business goals of Mastercard by maximizing the impact of content. We foster solutions to provide the right content, to the right stakeholders, in the right format, at the right time. We accomplish this goal by collaborating with business partners to understand customer needs and deliver timely, high-quality information in a wide range of media and languages.
This position involves delivery of technical content and publications about Mastercard products and services for our customers. The Senior Analyst, Content Strategy & Development will be focused on creating and delivering digital content. The position involves editing technical content in online, mobile, and printed formats. It also includes researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies including identifying areas of opportunity for utilizing infographics.
• Do you enjoy working on a customer focused team interfaces with business partners across the globe?
• Are you passionate about technology and finding new ways of doing things that challenge the status quo?
• Do you enjoy finding new solutions for delivering digital content?
• Work with Business/Product Owners and authoring teams to edit technical content
• Accountable for the successful completion of high-quality projects within the technical writing function
• Ensure adherence to defined style guides, brand guides, and content clarity and proper use of metadata
• Manage day-to-day writing and publishing needs to deliver content online for consumption through multiple channels including Web and mobile
• Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and customers
• Authoring in XML or utilizing an XML tool for content creation, editing, etc.
• Publish technical content utilizing multiple output types, such as PDF, HTML, XML, wiki
All About You:
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
• Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks
• Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with or prepared to learn oXygen XML Author and other XML management tools
• Experience or familiarity with XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO
• Familiarity with HTML syntax and concepts
• Familiarity with industry standard editing tools
• Taxonomy knowledge
• Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot independently
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website