Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Account Management, Standard Chartered BankOverview
a. This position offers the opportunity to manage all aspects of the MasterCard relationship with assigned strategic account for SEA Region as well as leading key initiatives with the account at AP level
b. The position requires a self-motivated business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills to partner with customer & MasterCard cross functional teams to create and implement impactful payments programs that maximize segment penetration & drive MasterCard and bank revenues.
c. The ideal candidate will one with strong execution focus, possess solid payments industry experience, preferably gained in Business Development /Product management on the Issuer side with the ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions. He will also be very comfortable dealing with technology.
- Maintain primary responsibility for managing the relationship and profitability of assigned customer across SEA Region.
- Responsible for all account management/business development activities for assigned customer across SEA Region.
- Drive the adoption and execution of Mastercard digital capabilities across key AP markets of the account.
- Design and execute strategic/tactical plans to enhance customer and MasterCard profitability.
- Develop strong working relationships with key influencers at customer end and with MasterCard support teams.
- Work with MasterCard cross functional teams to identify new segment and product opportunities and develop bespoke propositions to maximize segment penetration.
- Leverage all MasterCard brand sponsorship properties, product/services to deliver exceptional customer value.
- Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the target customer set.
- Manage & develop new and existing products; programs and services, as required.
- Perform market research and opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas. Assess the viability of new products in support of market strategy.
- Recommends market strategy including pricing; introduction to market; profit planning; expense budgets; etc.
All About You
- 10-15 years experience in Business Development/ Account/product management.
- Sound knowledge of retail electronic Payments/ Cards from an Issuing / Acquiring/ Network perspective required.
- Candidate must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines (Sales, Product, Marketing, Digital, Operations, and Risk).
- Self driven, organized and pro-active
- Entrepreneurial and commercially focused
- Strong impact and influencing, negotiation skills
- Strong relationship, communication, presentation and marketing skills;
- Work well in a small team leveraging colleagues' skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website