We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleCustomer Success ManagerSessionM, a Mastercard company, is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced Customer Success Manager that is passionate and driven, with strong communication & client service skills. This person will support the VP of Customer Success and work with our enterprise sales, product, data, and operations teams to provide the highest level of service to our top tier clients.
The CSM will focus on gaining trusted-partner status and driving SessionM solutions as core infrastructure with strategic accounts.
- Ensure a smooth handoff from sales and supervise and represent the client during the onboarding process.
- Drive platform adoption by ensuring the client has the correct training and knowledge of the SessionM platform.
- Drive account growth by developing an understanding of SessionM and Mastercard products and services, aligning them to client needs, and making proposals and recommendations to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the renewal process for recurring services and identify areas for upsell within the client's organization.
- Manage and report on the overall health of the client relationship to internal stakeholders at SessionM.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews with key client stakeholders.
- Work across internal departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
- 5+ years of client / customer success experience OR relevant client-side experience
- Understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem (specifically customer data, CRM, messaging and loyalty platforms)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong oral presentation skills and ability to assist in presentation development
- Comfortable working with data analysts and providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Must be confident and possess solid communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Team player who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the Company's overall mission
- Ability to deliver solutions vs. issues to management and clients
- Cross functional player who is comfortable talking to topics related to marketing (both traditional and digital) data, strategy, CRM, loyalty, customer care and ops
- Retail, restaurant or travel and hospitality experience preferred.
- Experience with SaaS platforms preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website