We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst, Product ManagementOverview
Mastercard's Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for innovation, development and management of our world class products and services to address evolving risk and security needs. It leads a multi-product commercialization initiative for all Mastercard's global customers.
As part of this organization, the Analyst, Product Management will be responsible for managing and driving AI and cyber risk related products and services within their region, which Mastercard offers to customers across all related stakeholders including, enterprises, consumers, issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants. This role also includes supporting scale initiatives across Asia Pacific and designing go-to-market strategy initiatives for Acquisition products like RiskRecon, NuData, Ethoca and Brighterion.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the Analyst, Product Management include:
• Needs analysis – understand customer pain points, and co-ordinate with product teams to address them
• Communications and messaging - clearly articulate the product value proposition so it can be clearly understood by customer facing teams
• Product management - support Sales enablement, developing product go-to-market strategies, and gating process for new products (Studio PME process)
• Program management – support the launch and management of market wide programs, drive alignment with all stakeholders including divisions, sales teams and partners to ensure consistency on go-to market plans.
• Performance tracking and reporting – Monitor program enrolment performance metrics and optimize program narrative and positioning
• Sales support – Provide support to sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and enhancements
• Teamwork - Partner with regional product teams, divisional management, and market development teams to execute product management and go-to-market initiatives for AI and cyber risk solutions
ALL ABOUT YOU / Desirable capabilities
• Excellent powerpoint and excel skills
• Team player, ability to work collaboratively, build consensus and determined to get things done in time
• General business skills - ability to understand customer and constituent needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape.
• Detail oriented with excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
• Interpersonal skills to build relationships across many parts of the organization
• Strong quantitative/analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently, has internal drive to proactively identify and identify next steps
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
• Disciplined approach to Program Management (PMO)
• Excellent organizational skills; project delivery and project management experience working with regional market teams.
• Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree or MBA not required but maybe a plus.
• Action-oriented, results-driven and with a disciplined approach to deliver targets
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website