Marshfield Medical Center Rice Lake in Rice Lake, Wisconsinis seeking aBC/BE Anesthesiologistto join our established practice of 4 Anesthesiologists and 4 CRNA's. The right candidate will enjoy a busy practice as part of the anesthesia team in providing medical direction to CRNAs and self-performing general and regional anesthesia. Training in regional anesthesia is needed. Physician will take call at Marshfield Medical Center - Rice Lake which has 4 surgery suites and a C-section room. The ideal candidate will provide Anesthesia coverage including medical direction to CRNAs, regional anesthesia, and obstetric anesthesia. Due to the schedule a full time position provides 8 weeks of vacation and call is 1:4. In addition, generally there is a day off post call.
Compensation and Benefits
- Two year guaranteed salary, then shift based
- Shifts off with progression
- 8 weeks of vacation
- $5,800 CME annual allowance and 2 weeks CME
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully-funded relocation
- BC/BE Anesthesiologist
- Wisconsin State License to start
- H1B visa waiver supported
- Residents are welcome to apply
Marshfield Medical Center – Rice Lake in Rice Lake, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our ...
Apply on company website