Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Vascular Sonographer opening with LewisGale Hospital Montgomery today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Vascular Sonographer for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
***$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!***
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Prepares patients, collects relevant information for completion of procedures.
- Performs all sonographic general/vascular exams following defined protocols. Adheres to all appropriate hospital and regulatory policies and assists in maintaining accreditation.
- Observant of patients' conditions and adheres to all Safety procedures.
- Compiles appropriate records to expedite results.
- Analyzes the quality of images and processes as required.
- Understands and operates electronic information systems.
- Assist in ordering supplies. Make recommendations for capital equipment as needed.
- Calculate monthly statistics and other reports as requested and assist in quality improvement.
- Participates in continuing education activities to expand/enhance knowledge of sonography and meet educational requirements of ARRT and ARDMS or RVS. Based on registration ARRT, ARDMS and/or CCI.
- Assures primary area is clean and organized. Assists in other areas of the department when not needed in primary area. Performs clerical and transport duties as needed.
- Takes call after regular hours as assigned.
- Maintain policies covering infection control.
- Ensures proper Trophon use and documentation of High Level disinfectants.
- Two or more years of experience in a hospital Ultrasound Department. - Preferred
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound, Vascular program or equivalent with registration. - Required
- ARDMS and/or RVT or RVS Registered. *New grads have one year to obtain ARDMS and one year to obtain RVT or RVS. BLS within 90 days of employment. - Required
- ARDMS, RVT, RVS, CCI and/or ARRT (US) - Preferred
- Days - rotating weekends
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery has provided quality healthcare services since 1910. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in Southwest Virginia and New River Valley. We specialize in heart and vascular care—with the only cardiac catheterization lab in the New River Valley. We perform percutaneous coronary intervention - (stent and angioplasty). We provide services in orthopedic and spine care, and heartburn treatment at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery's Heartburn Treatment Center. Our maternity services through our family-focused Birthing Center facilities have award-winning lactation consultants.
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Vascular Sonographer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website