Job ID: 99498
The Leonardo DRS Global Enterprise Solutions business delivers world-class mission-critical satellite communications and security solutions with unmatched reliability and support anywhere in the world.Job Summary
Location: Tampa, FL
Design, code, test, and analyze front-end of web application to include translating UI/UX design into code to produce visual elements of the application. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
• Modify and develop user-facing features
• Build and document reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Document software requirements and specifications.
• Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
• Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs to correct errors and identify areas for improvement.
• Perform critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problems.
• Coordinate with end users and technical staff to implement and maintain systems that utilize industry best practices to meet business objectives, while maintaining the security and integrity of the data, system and network.
• Prepare, coordinate and support user training and documentation and provide technical assistance for post-implementation support issues.
Years of Experience: 5+ years
• Level of Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Required: DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Must be experienced with ASP.NET.
• Education and/or experience with application programming, software development, configuration management, and software quality assurance.
• Education or experience with HTML editors and web site development tools such as Dream Weaver, FrontPage, Cold Fusion or similar tools.
• Education or experience with graphics creation/manipulation tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop.
• Understanding of layout and design principles, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), typography, Inter/Intranet, web servers, web browsers and computer operating systems.
• Education or experience in design and/or development of a web enabled application.
• Understanding of current principles and practices of web development.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team-oriented environment.
Apply on company website