SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) PRN
Behavioral Health Department
Inpatient Adult Unit
Per Diem (FTE 0.001)
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as Certified Primary Stroke Center. Lawnwood's Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and, for 11 years in a row, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Heart Attack by Healthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, patients come first – no matter what!
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
This LCSW plans, organizes, directs, defines and coordinates clinical services necessary to meet the legal, organizational, medical staff and regulatory agencies guidelines. Provide case management, education, group and individual therapy, and discharge planning. Performs community and educational activities. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Conducts individual, group and family sessions for patients as indicated patient treatment plan.
- Facilitate identified support groups to meet the needs of patients/families as indicated by medical record.
- Participates as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Participates in the QA process as evidenced by audits and attendance records.
- Participates in development of master treatment plans and updates.
- Attends patient treatment planning meetings and reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of treatment regimes.
- Performs pre-admission assessments when directed by Program Director.
- Participates in discharge planning and aftercare planning.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure continuity of care.
- Plans and arranges admission to special care facilities as indicated by physician's request/needs.
- Assures completion of discharge summaries/discharge instructions.
- Documents according to policies and procedures.
- Interviews patients and families to obtain social histories and assures completion of psychosocial assessment in timeframes given by policy and guidelines.
- Assures completion of patient outcomes on admission and discharge.
- Assures contact with family members when families are available.
- Develops master treatment plan for assigned cased.
- Documents all clinical sessions held with patient/family members.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required and or assigned by Program Director.
- Assist with referral development and community education activities.
- Completes all competency requirements.
- Maintains CEU's for licensure as required.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- FL LCSW license required
- Current BLS Certification as a Healthcare Provider
- 1-3+ years behavioral health experience in an acute hospital setting preferred
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website