About Las Palmas Medical Center
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women's Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region. Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate facility with newly renovated patient rooms, exercise equipment and cafeteria. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 325-bed facility are committed to caring for our community with compassionate, quality healthcare.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, and employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
To coordinate the Neurosurgery Service line at Las Palmas Medical Center to include establishing and preparing the mechanism to deliver unique services in surgical care. This includes planning for and oversight of training, supplies, equipment, and instrumentation for the delivery of surgical care across the continuum in Neuro surgery. The Neuro Coordinator is integral in evaluating service needs, care delivery related to quality, safety, and efficiency of care for Neurosurgery program at Las Palmas Medical Center.
- Is able to fulfil one or any of the following roles: scrub or circulate or first assist on surgical cases.
- Able to effectively multi-task often.
- Develops and maintains respectful and collaborative relationships and interactions with others.
- Demonstrates attention to detail in planning, executing, and evaluating tasks related to position.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills; able to assist in directing tasks of others related to neuro surgery care delivery.
- Assists with data collection, management, and reporting as required.
- Demonstrates ICARE values in communication and interpersonal interactions and effectively solves problems and challenges in a respectful and positive manner.
- Advocates for team members related to skills development, education, processes and the surgical environment.
- Maintains all required professional development and competency requirements
- 3- 7 years of prior experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various robotic surgery systems.
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Experience in an operating room. Familiarity with equipment and instruments used in this area, medical terminology, supply management experience.
- Knowledge of computer systems used in the operating room and materials management. ( Meditech, Smart, eProcurement) Excellent organizational skills and work with minimal supervision
Associates Degree in Nursing
Preferred- Bachelors In Nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state. Required.
- Current BLS certification. Required
- Current ACLS certification Required
Apply on company website