SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now!
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Echo/Vascular Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Echo/Vascular Technologist is responsible for the daily operation of the Echo/Vascular non-invasive lab.
- Performs the non-invasive procedures, mounts the findings, readies the results for the physician to read, and completes all paperwork in the MEDITECH & PACS computer system.
- Utilizes knowledge of echo and vascular technology and experience in order to perform non-invasive procedures according to Largo Medical Center's policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to life threatening situations.
- Organizes work to provide care to patients by prioritizing, delegating, and monitoring.
- Maintains accountability for his/her own knowledge and skills, and supports the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospital.
- Perform special non-invasive procedures (M-Mode, 2-D, TEE, Doppler, Color-Flow, Stress Echo, Cardiac Stress, Electrocardiograms, signal-averaged Electrocardiograms and Holter Monitoring).
- Completion of an accredited vocational/technical education program
- ARDMS RVT certification
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Echo/Vascular Tech experience preferred
Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required upon hire.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar.
Experience a higher degree of patient care at Largo Medical Center, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 455-bed acute care hospital is located on two campuses—in mid-Pinellas County on the West Coast of Florida, providing medical care for the residents of Largo, and the nearby cities of Clearwater, Seminole, St. Petersburg and the Gulf Beach communities. We are the only area hospital with all private patient rooms.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website