DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Patient Services Rep you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lafayette Regional Health Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At LRHC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Patient Services Rep where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!About this Clinic:
- Lexington Clinic with 10 Exam Rooms; Surgical Room and Procedure Room
Serve broad patient population from age 0 to End of Life in a Family Practice Environment
- 60 to 75 Patients served in the community daily
Amazing team work throughout all levels – Collaborating with Provider to provide 1:1 patient care in a Fast Paced environment
Great team collaborative, Flexibility and Work / Life Balance! Team has your back.
- The Patient Services Representative functions as the receptionist for all clinic services and visitors.
- Registration, appointment calls, inputting charges, and follow-up to insurance / billing issues.
- General knowledge of HMO/PPO/MC-Plus insurance and government insurance programs.
- Is tactful and courteous in personal contacts and telephone conversations.
- Displays cooperation and courtesy in dealing with patients, visitors, physicians, and all clinic staff.
- Works closely with the Coordinator and cooperatively with other clinic personnel for the delivery of quality patient care.
- Accepts responsibility for completing any other tasks as needed or as requested by the Office Coordinator.
- May include CPT coding / ICD-9 coding or review of the appropriateness of, filing and referrals for continued care.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Good patient/physician relationship skills;
- Good communication skills (both telephone and verbal)
Typing and computer skills; familiarity with computerized billing systems or software.
- Prefer two years related experience in a medical business office or registration area.
- Should be familiar with medical terminology.
- Basic ICD-10 and CPT – 4 knowledge.
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a comprehensive array of services in a small town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Patient Services Rep opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website