Make a +Difference at Kraton!
At Kraton, we make a Positive Difference, and we are looking for individuals who are also looking to make a difference in their jobs, for our customers and to the world. We are looking to hire a key member of our commercial team at our Shanghai corporate office.
The Customer Account Representative is primarily responsible for customer contact for the placement and fulfillment of sales orders.Key Responsibilities
- Function as primary customer contact for the placement and fulfillment of sales orders.
- Responsible for daily interaction and customer inquiries.
- Daily monitoring of product shipments to ensure on time delivery and work with logistics and plants to resolve delivery issues.
- Communicate any adjustments to customers as well as logistics parties.
- Thorough knowledge of the Company's customers, products and services.
- Work with customers and account managers to develop relationships that can improve service and increase customer retention.
- Bridge the gap between what the customer expects and what the organization can realistically provide through effective communications, and by facilitating resolution of issues with plants, distributors/agents, logistics and sales management.
- Review invoices on accuracy Invoice review.
- Understanding of the Export Logistics intricacies to be able to provide the best service possible to assigned customers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service and/or sales function.
- MS office, basic understanding of SAP, CRM and other relevant tools.
- Expands knowledge of current functionality.
- Communicates clearly and articulately when speaking in an individual or group environment.
- Organizes thoughts with ability to present information in a clear and precise manner.
- Experience in a B2B environment.
- SAP experience required.
- Professional level communication in English and one additional language is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university, college or business school or equivalent work experience
- Export Operations Training preferred
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kraton's internal talent acquisition team manages our recruiting efforts and from time to time works with pre-selected/pre-approved external staffing agencies. We do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and/or agencies who are not pre-selected/pre-approved.
Kraton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website