Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Medical Business Office Specialist PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Kissimmee Surgery Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Kissimmee Surgery Center, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Medical Business Office Specialist PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- We are seeking a Medical Business Office Specialist who contributes to the company's mission, vision, and values by handling various business office functions. You will be responsible for billing, cash posting, chart preparation, cash posting, collections, insurance verification, medical records, patient registration and scheduling.
- What you will do:
- You will handle various business office duties to include: billing, chart preparation, cash posting, collections, insurance verification, medical records, patient registration and scheduling
- Be responsible for accurately performing all functions of your patient admissions
- Perform and document insurance pre-certification, verification and interviews for your patients prior to surgery
- You will identify coding or billing problems from EOBs and works to correct errors in a timely manner
- You will prepare accounts for rebilling
- You will file secondary insurance and send to the designated carrier with proper documentation
- Schedule your patient surgical procedures and maintain the surgery schedule
- Qualifications you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a medical office setting, preferably an ambulatory setting
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment, online certification not acceptable
Kissimmee Surgery Center is located in Kissimmee, Florida. Our AAAHC accredited center is a top revenue producing facility for HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division. We are a bilingual facility that performs over 400 procedures a month. Services in endoscopy, gastroenterology, gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, ENT, podiatry and urology are offered.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical Business Office Specialist PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website