Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team. Provides physical therapy evaluation to determine the extent of functional limitations relevant to the diagnosis.
- Develops treatment plan that is targeted and adjusted to decrease or eliminate the functional limitations.
- Uses the physical elements of thermotherapy, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, exercise, postural training/biomechanics gait training, soft tissue mobilization, and independent living skills training for treatment.
- Objectively documents progress in elimination of symptoms and restoration of function. Is involved with a full spectrum of patients, including adult and geriatric populations.
- Provides supervision and direction to physical therapist assistants to assure that patient goals and objectives are met.
- Reports directly to the Administrative Director of PM&R with indirect supervision from the Senior Physical Therapist, Program Manager and Medical Director of Rehab
Applicants Must Have:
- Graduation from an accredited school of physical therapy required.
- BS and MS preferred.
- Must be licensed or eligible for license by the State of Ohio.
- License must be posted in primary work site.
Prefer Applicants Have:
- Ability to communicate well
- Possesses characteristics of dependability, versatility and teamwork
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to work under stress and handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrates independent thinking skills, ability to problem solve, exercise good judgment in decision making, able to analyze information
Huber Heights Rehab Therapy at Charles H Huber Health Center
- Ideal candidate will have general outpatient physical therapy experience, will consider new graduates
- May be cross trained to multiple clinics
Apply on company website