Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- The Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) and Health Unit Coordinator Monitor Technician (HUC/MT) serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- The HUC collaborates with unit leadership in coordinating the day to day activities of the patient care unit. This includes the process of patient records and ongoing communication with nursing staff, physicians and interdepartmental personnel.
- The HUC serves as a resource for physicians and other members of the health care team for the electronic medical record. The incumbent plays an integral role in the patient care experience and both directly and indirectly impacts the perception of care.
- Health Unit Coordinator / Monitor Technician have additional responsibilities related to telemetry monitoring.
Applicants Must Have:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Health Unit Coordinator training upon hire into role
- Health Unit Coordinator/Monitor Technician: Successful completion of EKG monitor training upon hire into role
Your Recruitment Team will add more department and position specifics for this requisition at time of posting
In this space, you can enter preferences for this positions: years of experience desires, type of experience desired, certifications desired, etc
Apply on company website